Livia MD is a practice management software and application that connects doctors to our ecosystem
- Doctors can appoint Livia to be their pharmacy managers and have an opt-in earning policy with
- Livia Dawa users can book appointments through the app
- Doctor electronic diary tool to help plan and control consultations available both on PC and Mobile
- Speed RX Tool – Saves prescription time in cases where some prescriptions are repetitive.
- Helps doctors submit claims to insurance companies
- Drug Index – Doctors can see the medicines available in the
Benefits of E-prescribing/E-Prescriptions
E-Prescribing or E-Prescriptions eliminate handwriting errors/illegibility and gives both physician and
pharmacist access to a patient’s prescription history to reduce the chance of dispensing the wrong
Many prescriptions and over the counter medicines are available in multiple strengths or forms.
E-Prescribing removes the guesswork by prompting prescribers to completely fill out the dose, route,
strength and frequency and providing drop-down lists of the most common sig information. It also
includes dosage checking and therapy alerts.
medication lists or commit clinical information to memory, such as drug-drug interactions.
E-Prescribing gives physicians’ full visibility into all of a patient’s documented allergies and previously
prescribed medicines and will trigger clinical alerts if a newly prescribed drug has any potential for
E-Prescribing allows physicians to verify whether patients fill prescriptions, and to counsel patients on
medication management if they haven’t.
Patients and chemists can read the e-prescription from the platform rather than relying on printed or
handwritten copies that are easily lost or damage